Thursday 6 June 2013

Get up


Bangkitlah...... 

Stop aisyah. Stop crying. stop blame urself. stop dreaming for dreams tht u will never catch it...
Just let the past.....Start over a new leaf. 'Life must go on'.......Stop crying for the stupid things. U can't change anything....

But....I'm just hoping.....

I want to back to the old days. I want my old smile, my best/friends, my happiness, if I could turn the time back to the old days. If I have a time machine....If I ....
Maybe ni lah masanya utk mendawasakan diri....Yelah. pengalaman mendewasakan diri. Tapi....apa gunanya kalau terus menangis dn putus harapan....


Tibalah masanya....

membuka buku baru, new dreams, new hopes, but my mind still remind of the old memories. I just can't forget all the sweetest thing I ever had! 
Kuatkan hati, kawal emosi. Just keep climbing to the top of the dreams! And may all my wish come true...InsyaAllah

Thanks for my family and proudly thanks to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala for give me my 'ibu' and 'ayah' who always be there when I lose hopes and tears falling like a tsunami. Hahahah. Nangis mcm pondan teruk betul aku ni. And to my best/friends& also the 'sotong&kawan-kwn' who always be there for me, lend me ur hugs and shoulder when I cry or sad or sadness ataupun rasa mcm nk terjun bangunan. Hahaha. Even korg suka buat loyar buruk....Wa sayang lu org beb!!! Gua harap lu still dkat dgn gua klau wa happy ke sedih ke...Wa tknk lu org tinggalkan wa sebab nnti gua loneliness karang aku nyanyi lagu lonely kang ttup telinga....Hahahahahahambar. Akhir kata, gua syg lu org beb!!! sayang separuh mati sepenuh hati <3333


And I'm typing this post cus I almost lose hopes and I realize that it just a test. And i'm growing up so...I must feel the 'kehilangan' ler. Everyone will feel it. every inch of you must!! feel it...






"Bangkit bila kau jatuh bangkitlah semula..."




A living thing,
NuraisyahFarhahIshakXx